RS Licence – cost survey

Motorsport UK have recently sent a survey out to all RS Licence holders, which is asking how much you would be willing to pay for your licence. This is not a marketing survey and needs your attention.

When these licences were introduced, it was stated that they would remain free for the foreseeable future, but it would appear that this is not as long as we had hoped for. Please take the opportunity to complete the survey  by 15th December. If you are willing to pay that’s fine, but if you don’t want to, then take a couple of minutes to complete it. I for one can’t be fussed to jump through the hoops that makes the “benefits” accessible, but it would appear that they are being used to justify a fee for the licence. As with these sort of things, if only 20% complete the survey and so no, does that mean that the other 80% are happy with it?