In light of the responses we have had back about possibly restarting events in July, it seems that there isn’t the enthusiasm to have the sort of events we could safely run. We have therefore decided to hold off organising events for now, with a view to looking at it again in another few weeks. […]
Author Archive | Dave Canham
With the potential easing of the lockdown, the committee is tentatively looking at restarting events again at the end of July, but we are aware that many of our members whilst not being classed as high risk themselves they are living with someone that is. As it stands these events would be with a list […]
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic we have regrettably had to postpone this years 2-Day CCV Team Trial. Full details on the 2-Day page.
Hi everyone, a quick catch-up. As you are probably aware at the moment all we can do is monitor the situation as to when we can start holding events again. Unfortunately we have no new news other than MUK are looking into a staggered return to motor sport events, as and when government guidelines allow. […]
Easter last year we had similar weather to what we have this as we enjoyed the sunshine at Earlye Farm, notable for the Tyro drivers coming out en masse, with 22 entries. COVID-19 has put paid to us going out to play this year, but take a stroll down memory lane here.
Hi Everyone May I first say from the committee we hope you are all keeping safe and well. As you are all know we are unable to hold any events at the moment. I am sure that you understand that it is the best and most responsible way to keep everyone safe and help reduce […]
Here is a recent update from Motorsport UK – “In light of recent developments in the COVID-19 crisis, and following the address to the nation by the Prime Minister on the evening of 23rd March, Motorsport UK has today extended its suspension of all organising permits and Certificates of Exemption for motorsport events until at […]
Hi All With the current COVID-19 global pandemic the committee have taken the responsible decision to postpone the AGM, to be held at a later date. I am sure that nearly everyone has contact with someone who is in an at risk group in their family or close friends and we do not wish to […]
These have now been declared final and can be found on the Leagues page.
The RTV & CCV on 1st & 2nd of February has had to be cancelled at the request of the land owner due to difficult ground conditions. This isn’t the start to the year we were looking for but it is hoped the ground would have recovered sufficiently for the Timed Trial that is scheduled […]